Monday 8 August 2016

Olympics...

I awoke at 4:30, hot and with back ache, couldn't get back to sleep so got up to watch the overnight recording. First Jamie and Andy in the doubles, not great(: Cheered up by our swimmers Adam and Jazz:)

Congratulations though to Heather, Johanna, Kyle and Andy in the tennis. Kyle, Johanna and Heather all play their next singles round today, plus Heather and Johanna in doubles. However they are against the Taipei so maybe not too confident but who knows.

I have created myself a to do list for outdoors and indoors so I don't just sit in front of the tv all day!




4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about being glued to the television! I have been watching the gymnastics this weekend, my favourite, but I make a promise to myself to do something else what that's not on, rather than getting sucked in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not watching too much, usually just flipping through whilst waiting for the tennis.

      Delete
  2. when I said I was watching the Olympics most of the people who commented said they were NOT watching, so I'm glad I'm not the only one to be glued to TV whenever possible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying not to watch too much due to my back. However I am making a list of other things to do as well, then it all evens itself out!

      Delete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.