Monday 23 May 2016

Changes...

Welcome to Jessica Quick via Bloglovin.

Back to the doctors last Friday to change beta-blockers. The first lot were fine but made me very tired. The second kind made me less tired but caused other kinds of 'common' problems. I am now trying the first lot again but taking them at night rather than first thing in the morning. We shall see how that goes. So far so good but it usually takes about 2 weeks for any unwanted side effects to kick in:(

The front garden, with the combination of rain and sunshine is leaping into action. The difference each week is amazing. This was last Friday:

This is today:
It is difficult to see the iris and other small flouwered plants in bloom but with the eye, they are very apparent.

5 comments:

  1. Amazing growth filling out nicely. I should pull up the wall flowers but I just cant bear to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wallfloers are in full bloom exactly where I need to put my tomatoes and beans so I might have to wiggle them in!

      Delete
  2. Fingers crossed that you get sorted with the beta-blockers. I think I must be very lucky as I've never had any problems at all with mine.
    The garden is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It was what I had heard about beta blockers but we shall see how we go.

      Delete
  3. The beds are filling out beautifully. Good luck with the tablets xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, will read all your comments and try and answer any questions you leave. Please leave comments in English. Don't forget to come back and read my reply! All comments are moderated so if you try to link it to a commercial web site, it will not be published.